- Learn about luring tactics traffickers commonly use in the 'boyfriend scenario'.
- Have the opportunity to distinguish between the characteristics of unhealthy
and healthy relationships by discussing Amy's story.
- Reflect on their own personal values and demonstrate how everyone deserves to feel valued, respected and safe in any kind of relationship.
- Learn to reach out to a trusted adult for help if they find themselves in an unsafe situation. They will receive important contact information of community agencies available to support young people.
- Creating a safe space
- Ice Breaker
- Amy's story
- Group Activity
- Wrap-up & resource support
Resources to Download
Here are the resources needed for this module. Contact us to request a copy of the module slide deck: email@example.com.
- Module Overview - includes all the information to get you started.
- Video - Amy's story
- FAQs and student resources