How we are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic
Updated March 24, 2020
As the COVID-19 situation is evolving rapidly, our service offerings are changing quickly in response. We ask that you phone us in advance of arriving on-site at (416) 593-4849 or toll-free at 1-800-435-7308.
We are continuing to operate essential programming for youth aged 16-24.
This includes our:
- 96-bed crisis shelter, open 24-7
- On-site transitional housing
- Foodbank and meal pick-up (please call the number above for the status of services)
- BensKids Health Centre (by appointment only, please call 416-204-7995 for hours and availability)
If you are a youth being sexually exploited or trafficked:
- Call 911 if you are in immediate danger
- Contact our anti-human trafficking team by phone at (416) 593-4849 or toll-free at 1-800-435-7308 or via email at email@example.com (Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.) for inquiries related to shelter and support services
- Consult the human trafficking National Referral Directory to connect with services in communities across Canada. Please note: service providers found within the Referral Directory may be offering modified services due to COVID-19