How to get help

If you have concerns about someone, know someone is being trafficked, or are working with survivors, here are ways to connect for support and services.

911 or local police

  • If there is immediate danger or if you suspect a child under 18 is being trafficked, call 911 or your local police.

Victims of sex trafficking may often disappear for extended periods of time. If you are unable to locate your child, you can contact your local police to file a missing person report.

Canadian Human Trafficking Hotline

Canada’s national hotline can help youth, caregivers, service providers, educators, hotels and other industry staff report tips or access information about sex trafficking, local support services, law enforcement and emergency services across the country.

Covenant House

Victims of sex trafficking need specialized support. At Covenant House, we provide young women with the health care and housing services needed to recover, heal from intensive trauma and move forward with their lives.  We also provide referrals to other community-related services.

Covenant House welcomes all young people between the ages of 16 and 24 regardless of race, religion, gender identity or sexual orientation.

If you are a victim of sex trafficking

If you are a caregiver and are interested in a consultation or help with service navigation:

If you are a service provider and would like to consult with our anti-human trafficking team or inquire about front-line training:

  • Contact the Manager, Anti-Human Trafficking Services at
  • We offer the following workshops:
    • HT 101
    • First responders
    • Supporting through the court system
    • Forced marriage and honour-based violence
    • Key practices/learnings, sharing our experiences of developing anti-trafficking programs/services

For all student inquiries, including interview requests, please refer to resources for students.